Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Another Challenge Entry

Okay, last one today, I promise!

I'm entering this card I in a few challenges. The Challenge #31, ShowCASe Your Style, and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (CAS).


I took my inspiration from the photo by using the newspaper scripting (and changing it to just script) and the red umbrella. I chose my greeting specifically from the ShowCASe your style challenge.


I just love how this turned out. That pop of red color is just so sweet with all the neutrals. The script background is actually heat embossed with clear embossing powder to give it a bit of shine. I topped it off by adding a few drops of glossy accents to imitate drops of water.

Supplies:
Stamps: Abby's Spring Showers (Simon Says Stamp), Faded Text Background (Stampabilities), Bear Hugs (Mama Elephant)
Dies: Spring Showers (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper: Kraft, White, Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Assorted Copics, Versamark
Accents: Glossy Accents, Clear embossing powder

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love how you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the script background and the glossy accents for raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love all the little details, like the embossed background and the Glossy Accent raindrops. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous thank you card! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete