Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: "The Middle"

This week's challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog is "The Middle". I got out my stamp storage and chose one stamp set at random from the middle of the pack and I got to work making a cute card.



I ended up pulling out the Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes set (and I added the sentiment and rose from Carnival Toppers). I created my background panel by using a stencil to ink up some ombre stripes with distress inks. I heat embossed the sentiment in gold on some vellum and used my dies to cut out my copic colored stamps. Add some sequins and attach to the card base and you're done! I just love how it turned out!

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries (all Tim Holtz Distress Ink), Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Stripe Stencil, Various Copic Markers
Embellishments: Sequins, Clear Wink of Stella

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous work!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog :) - Ashli

    ReplyDelete