Monday, November 16, 2015

No-Line Santa

I decided to try my hand at no-line coloring again today. It's only the second time I've ever tried and it still scares me!


I used the Jingle All The Way set for this simple card, but it looks so striking when it's colored without visible lines. I just need to keep practicing! I stamped the image in Memento Desert Storm ink which is a very light tan. I used those light lines as a guide for my coloring.

I'm entering this card into the Less Is More Challenge. This week is a one layer card featuring Santa!

Supplies:
Stamps: Jingle All The Way (MFT Stamps)
Paper: Neenah Solar White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Desert Storm, Assorted Copics
Other: Black Fine Line Sharpie for the eyes and mouth

15 comments:

  1. WOWEEE! I love this Santa, and your no-line coloring is AMAZING! (Immediately Pinned this card, I have a whole board dedicated to this Santa stamp set!) Your stamping and coloring is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, poor grammar on my part...you stamping and coloring ARE brilliant! I call this one a winner!

      Delete
  2. WHOA! This is amazing!! I'm sure seeing a winner with this card~ fabulous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great coloring and layout of the card, super cas, well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Santa card is brilliant - love the no-line colouring.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant image, brilliant A* colouring, CAS perfect and just awesome!
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is new to me and I love it! Beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I'm on the nice list too!
    This is simply fabulous! I love this Santa image!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This set has been on my wishlist for ages and I LOVE what you've done with it. Your no line colouring looks perfect to me, as does the shadow beneath him. FAB-U-LOUS!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous creation Rachel!
    Your no line colouring is perfection
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    “Less is More”

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing work! Congrats on your well deserved ShowCASe, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simple perfection at its best, Rachel! How thrilling for you to be SHOWCASED at LIM!! And how wonderful for me to meet you and become your newest follower! I'd love to have you visit and follow me, too, if you like! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete