Friday, January 29, 2016

Watercolor Florals

We've made it to my absolute favorite day of Online Card Classes Watercolor Intermediate Techniques! We're learning to play around with floral images today and I'm having a blast! Here's my favorite piece from today.


I can make brush marks with the best of them! If I try to purposely make a flower, it just doesn't happen. This, however, I can do! After I finished the piece, I trimmed it down the a Stitched Rectangle die and then added a greeting from Simon's Big Scripty Greetings set. I'm in love with how this turned out!

I'm going to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge and the Simon Wednesday Challenge. Both are anything goes right now!





4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Great example of the lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS colouring. Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete