Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge 5

Hello! There's a new challenge up over at the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge blog and we hope you'll join us!



For my card, I chose across from left to right - Green, Gold, and the Photo Inspiration!


I decided to stay true to my Clean and Simple style and created this good luck card. I think it works for a variety of occasions - graduation, retirement, moving to a new job, or just starting any new adventure.

I started my card by cutting the panel with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dies. I stamped the image and sentiment using my Misti and then colored the image with my copics. I didn't want to cover up all that delicious white space with a bunch of paper, so I decided on a smaller strip of the dotted green paper with a coordinating piece of gold metallic paper to tie in the gold sentiment.




No comments:

Post a Comment