Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge 6

Hello! There's a new challenge up at the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge blog and we're hoping to see you join us in our fun!


I chose the last column - Umbrella, Critters, and Clouds.


I started my card by stamping my critters and coloring them with copics. I decided to fussy cut them instead of using the matching dies. I just like the look of the umbrellas actually being in their little hands (paws?). Next, I cut the two layers of clouds using white cardstock and vellum. Then I cut out my sun and starting playing with my layout using all my pieces. When I had everything in roughly in the position I wanted, I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment. Then came the fun part of adhering everything in place! I love how this turned out and I can't wait to send it to the person I had in mind when I was creating it. I think it'll make him smile even though he's going through some rough times. That's what this hobby is all about, right?



1 comment: