Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Coloring Chameleon

Today's card was inspired by the current CASology challenge (Art) and the current Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (Flora/Fauna).


I just purchased this super sweet Colour Chameleon set from Clearly Besotted for my upcoming birthday and I couldn't help but ink it up for these challenges - it's just so perfect! I started by die cutting my panel with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and then stamping my little Chameleon with his crayon. I stamped his little color trail next with some Merman ink from Lawn Fawn and then lined up my sentiment beneath him. I stamped the word "color" in the same Merman ink. All that was left was to color him in with my copics! I adhered my panel to a Smoke Gray card base to match the wrapper on my crayon and he was all finished!




5 comments:

  1. Adorable, Rachel! Love the two color sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really adorable. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is so lovely! There are so few details on this card but they are more than enough! It's not so easy to make such a beautiful CAS card and yours just rocks! I'm in love with this cutest chalameon ever! Thank you for sharing your project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! So cute! What a fun image and used perfectly for this challenge! SO glad you joined us at CASology this week, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Rachel and perfectly coloured. I love your chameleon colours and perfect sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete