Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge 22

It's time for another challenge board from the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!


I chose the top row for my card - Bling, Die-Cut Alphas, and Texture.


I'm in the midst of moving right now and my original concept for this card involved an embossing folder...but lo and behold - I already packed them! I compromised with myself by using a stencil and some embossing paste to add the texture to my card base. I cut my sentiment from some silver glitter paper and then added Glossy Accents over the top. I have a love-hate relationship with glitter. I love the look, but hate the mess. This is my way of controlling the mess. The glossy coat helps to keep the glitter in place so it doesn't get all over everything you own! After the base and the letters had dried, I used Multi Medium Matte adhesive to adhere them to my card base. I added a sprinkling of silver sequins to finish off the look.

We hope you'll join us in the challenge!



2 comments:

  1. Just wonderful! LOve that big THANKS ... and thanks to you for inspiring me to play along as often as I could!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you girls!!! You are so very welcome, and thank YOU, Rachel!
    =]

    ReplyDelete