Thursday, March 30, 2017

Bean Meaning to Say...

In case you haven't heard yet, Lawn Fawn recently launched a new challenge blog called Lawn Fawnatics! I was super sad about the Lawnscaping Challenge shutting down, but this takes the sting out of it a little bit.


I got a few items from Lawn Fawn's newest release, but haven't had time or mojo to use them yet. I remedied that today!


It's a simple card, but I still love it! I used the How You Bean stamp set to stamp my jar and the beans inside and then colored them in with my Copics. I used my MISTI to line up my sentiment and stamped that under the images. I adhered my panel to a card base and that was it! Easy-peasy!



1 comment:

  1. Love this perfectly wonderful birthday card! Your coloring is awesome, those jelly beans have so much dimension! Thank you for joining us for our first Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete