Tuesday, September 19, 2017

CASology: Big

Hello, everyone! I'm back today from an extended vacation in southern Utah. We saw some amazing National Parks and had a fantastic time. Even though I love crafting, it was almost hard coming back to my craft room after being away so long! Enough of that though because there's a brand new cue from CASology to play with today!


When I saw this cue, I immediately thought of this set from Mama Elephant and the adorable sentiment it contained. It was just perfect for this!


I started my card by cutting a panel with a stitched rectangle die. I planned on using Copics and this would contain any bleeding that might occur. I stamped my sentiment in the bottom left and then stamped my images surrounding it.

I used my Copics to color everything in. I used warm grays for my elephant and cool grays to cratea  shadow under my images to ground them.

I finished it off by adhering my panel to a white card base. Super simple!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloring and details, and such a fabulous take on the cue card, Rachel! That poor little mouse looks scared to death :)

    ReplyDelete