Tuesday, September 5, 2017

CASology: Education

Hello, it's that time again! It's time for a new cue from CASology!


I don't have children, so I don't typically make teacher cards, so I had to think a little outside the box for this one. I gave it some thought and sorted through some of my stamps and realized that the handwriting stamps look a little like someone writing on a blackboard. Tada! There's my inspiration!


I started my card by cutting a piece of black cardstock to the size of a standard A2 card. I cut another panel from Crumb Cake cardstock and then used a double-sided stitched rectangle die to create a frame to go over my black piece. Using my MISTI, I layered both pieces together so I knew where to place my stamps. I removed the brown piece before stamping in Versamark ink and then heat embossing in white.

I adhered the black panel to a white card base with some Be Creative double-sided tape and then used foam tape to adhere my frame over the top of it. Instant blackboard!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment