Tuesday, October 3, 2017

CASology: Grid

Hello! I'm back today with a new cue from CASology!


I actually struggled with this one for a while before I remembered this little die that I have in my collection.


It creates the perfect little stitch lines and stitched hearts to create this adorable little heart grid. I paired it with a cute sentiment from the Biggest Fan sentiment set from WPlus9. My inside actually says "in a totally non-creepy way!" I just love the humor in it!

It was incredibly easy to pull this card together. I simply cut and folded a white card base and used the stitched line part of the die to cut those little stitches on the front. I cut the stitched hearts from four colors of cardstock and then set about gluing them on top of my stitched lines to create the grid. I used my MISTI to carefully stamp the sentiment below them to make sure it was straight and then stamped the sentiment inside. Super easy!

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. I love everthing about this card, Rachel! The sentiment is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete