Friday, August 29, 2014

Making Spirits Bright

I decided to try another Christmas card today. I've had enough of a break that I'm not feeling burnt out on them anymore. I decided to go simple with this one though.


I used the Making Spirits Bright set and stamped the image in StazOn Jet Black. Then (because I don't have my markers yet...sad panda...) I used a blender pen to pick up some color from my ink pads and color in the image. Using my Simply Scored tool, I scored a couple of lines across the top and left side for some interest.


I finished off the inside with a simple sentiment mounted on gold. Easy and simple card, but I love the effect!

Stamps: Making Spirits Bright
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Garden Green, So Saffron
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil
Tools: Blender Pen, Simply Scored

No comments:

Post a Comment