Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sympathy Cards Part 3

Continuing with my sympathy card extravaganza! I think I'm actually done now though (whew!).



I just love the Painted Petals set. It's truly perfect for just about any kind of card!


The Blooming with Kindness set has always seemed like it fits with a sympathy theme to me. It's elegant and just gorgeous all on it's own. I inked the main flower with Crushed Curry and did some partial stamping around the edges with Versamark and embossed with white embossing Powder. The color was then sponged onto the panel and the embossing resisted the ink.


Flowers are always a go to for sympathy cards for me and the Vintage Flowers set from Altenew is just perfect.


I made this card with the Vintage Flowers set, but I really wasn't liking that blue flower, so I inked up my stamps again and created another.


I don't know what it is, but I like the card much better with the purple flower.

Supplies:
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness, Painted Petals, Loving Thoughts, Vintage Flowers (Altenew)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Versamark, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Pistachio Pudding, Gumball Green, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Marina Mist
Other: White and Black embossing powder, enamel dots

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your Sympathy cards. Could you tell me on your first card-- Painted Petals, who made the stamp "With Deepest Sympathy"?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's made by Stampabilities. I'm pretty sure I got it at Hobby Lobby a long time ago. I looked it up and it looks like it's still available online which means it's probably still in the store as well.

      http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/with-deepest-sympathy-rubber-stamp-520049/

      Delete
  2. Good heavens, these are all gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete