Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bring the Sunshine!

Another challenge entry card, but it's using one of my favorite ever sentiments. I used the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Bring the Sunshine set and the image is from MFT Stamps' Green Pastures. I love how these look together when you add the sunshiny background stripes!



This little farm girl combined with this particular sentiment makes me feel right at home. I grew up in a small farm town in northern Indiana and my parents used to sing me to sleep with this song. This card just makes me smile!

I'm entering this cutie in the Less is More challenge this week. Their theme is Hello Sunshine and I think this fits that theme pretty well.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bring the Sunshine (SSS), Green Pastures (MFT), Diagonal Stripes (SSS)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Lemon Chiffon (SSS), Smoky Slate, Memento Tuxedo Black, Assorted Copics
Other: Lemon Meringue Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of our theme this week. The background stripes are a great addition to your image and wonderful sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sunny card, love that stripy background!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun and fab image with superb colouring.
    Loving your take on the challenge
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a real sweetie, I love this song and your little girl is adorable!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete