Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Stuck On You

I created a one-layer card for this week's Lawnscaping Challenge. Some simple stamping and a little bit of glossy accents go a long way for this cute and simple card.



I just love these cute little cacti images! I used the Stuck On You set as well as the faces from the Love You a Latte set. All inks are from Lawn Fawn as well. I simply used a T-ruler and a pen to create the hand-drawn frame around the images. I added some glossy accents over the heart and thought about adding sequins, but thought they may have made things look a little too cluttered. In the end, I went for simple and left the sequins off.

 
 
I'm also entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp  Monday Challenge (Use A Stamp) and the Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge (No Designer Paper).


Supplies:
Stamps: Stuck On You, Love You A Latte (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Neenah Solar White
Ink: Freshly Cut Grass, Celery Stick, Sugarplum, Lobster, Walnut, Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn)
Other: Glossy Accents, T-ruler, Black pen

4 comments:

  1. This is so very cute! love the color contrast and design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “No Design Paper” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card - I love the cacti. I've just found your blog via Less is More and love your cards so I'm now your latest follower.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Gave me a smile with that big mustache on the cacti! Thanks for playing along with us this week during our special Stamp It challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! Honestly, my favorite part is the simple border! What a GREAT way to step up a one layer card! I also just love the two sets you used - I use both ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete