Thursday, April 28, 2016

Double Trouble

I spent most of my day doing yard work today. That's not particularly fun, especially since I'm allergic to practically everything that grows in Arizona. So I decided to sit down and do a little quick coloring tonight help me calm down. I'm itchy, but coloring is distracting me enough to live, lol!


I love these sweet little dragons from Clearly Besotted. They're just the best. I decided to create a quick little twins card even though I don't know anyone who's having twins. Sometimes you just have to make what you want, you know?  This was simply stamped onto a card panel and then colored with my copics. Easy-peasy, but enough to help me keep from scratching

I'm entering this little guy into the "Less Is More" Challenge this week. The theme is saints, dragons, or heroes.



8 comments:

  1. A lovely card - these dragons are so cute and I love the colours you've used too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love the image and the colouring. Hope you stop itching soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and such pretty colours, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pair of cuties these two are!
    You've coloured them simply beautifully too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww these two are adorable! Beautifully coloured too. I make cards a lot without knowing who they will be for but they always come in handy! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card, and another person who clearly loves CBS! I hope you're all recovered now and can relax a bit more.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how adorable Rachel!
    Great CAS composition.
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant take on the theme Rachel! Adorable image and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing it with us at Less is More (and sorry I am so late visiting you).
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete