Friday, May 6, 2016

New Home

Today's card was created for the current CASology challenge. The cue card this week is Move.


When I thought about the cue I immediately thought of moving to a new home because I've done a lot of moving in my recent past. It's just where my mind goes. That immediately led me to the Bitty Bungalows stamp set from Paper Smooches. The set doesn't have a great sentiment for a new home, so I started searching my other sets for one that fits which led me to Clearly Besotted. I used the sentiment from one set and the sold sign from yet another. Yeesh...so many sets for one card! I did a little simple masking to put the sign in front of the house and then colored the images with my copics. Super simple, but also super cute!




3 comments:

  1. Love it - classic and elegant with a touch of fun from the wonky stitching! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic CAS and lovely colouring. So happy you played the CASology Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Rachel! The coloring and stitching are simply perfect touches. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete