Friday, July 15, 2016

Trouble in a Tutu

My beautiful niece, Lucy, sent me a cute letter in the mail and I wanted to send her something back. That's what inspired this card. She's 5 and she's a little ballerina who loves pink.


I started by stamping my little ballerinas and then masking them off with some masking paper. I stamped one set of clouds, masked them, and then stamped the second. I used my Copics to color my images, add a wooden floor beneath my ballerinas and add a little bit of blue highlighting to the sky and clouds. I stamped my sentiment by curving it to fit inside the banner and then used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut around it. I used some light blue Copics to give it some highlights. I adhered my sentiment banner with some foam tape and added a few sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I finished it off by adding a layer of Clear Wink of Stella to the tutus and bows. Super cute and she's going to love it!

I'm entering this into this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - create a scene.




1 comment: