Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Dream Big

Today's card is one that was created for the current CASology challenge - dream.


The first concept I had was of a cat dreaming of being a lion, but imagine my surprise when I didn't actually have a lion stamp! I did, however have these cute images from Mama Elephant, so I combined them to create the horse dreaming of becoming a Pegasus! I simply stamped my images and then used a Copic multi-liner to sketch in the dream cloud by hand. I colored my images with Copics and added a silver heat embossed sentiment from a random set I found in my stash. I finished it off by adding a little clear Wink of Stella to the Pegasus's wings, horn, and hooves. What's a Pegasus without a little shimmer, right?




3 comments:

  1. What a cute and clever card Rachel!! Love the simplicity of your colored animals. So glad you played along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this makes me smile! Love the interpretation and your CAS design! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I love this card! Such a cute and clever idea :)

    ReplyDelete