Friday, September 9, 2016

Jump for Joy!

Today's card was created for a friend from high school. I found out that she wasn't expecting any cards for her birthday, so I wanted to send her a little something to let her know she's being though of on her birthday.


I started my card by cutting a piece that was just smaller than an A2 card base and then blended blue ink into it using 2 shades of blue. I cut another piece using a Grassy Border die and then blended 2 shades of green into it. I heat embossed my sentiment in gold where it would show through the die cut I placed over the top.

I stamped all of my images and colored them with my Copics and then used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut them out for me. I adhered background pieces directly to a card base and then adhered my die cut frame on top using foam tape. I positioned my images where I wanted them and then used foam tape to pop them up as well. I finished it off with a little sprinkling of Sparkling Clear sequins.

The inside of the card is heat embossed in gold as well and states "Jump for Joy!".

I'm also going to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It!



2 comments:

  1. hello rachel! super cute fall card, luv those precious leaves! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hedgehog is so cute ! I love your scene card and your coloring is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete