Tuesday, August 22, 2017

CASology: Bud

Hello! I'm back today with a brand new cue from CASology!


This week's sponsor is Kitty Bee Design and I've used one of her digital stamps for my inspiration!


I started by printing my image and then coloring it in with Copics. I let my Brother Scan N Cut 2 do the hard work to cut it out for me and then set it aside.

I used a tiny heart stencil and some Spun Sugar distress ink to create a subtle background of hearts to place my bunny on. Once my background was dry, I used foam tape to adhere my bunny image and then used my MISTI to carefully stamp my sentiment beneath her.

That's it! Super easy! Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on your bunny and bloom and I LOVE your sentiment! Such a darling card, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring on your bunny and bloom and I LOVE your sentiment! Such a darling card, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring as always!!! Gorgeous design!! Lovely CAS!! Hugs Anna xo

    ReplyDelete