Tuesday, August 1, 2017

CASology: Juicy

Hello, everyone! I'm back today with a new cue and a new card for the CASology challenge!


What's better than a nice, juicy pineapple! Yes, my obsession with pineapples continues...


I mashed up 3 different sets from 3 different companies for this one. I love, love, love tropical sets and there are so many fabulous ones out there!

I stamped my pineapple and flowers and then used my Copics to color them. I cut them out using my Brother Scan N Cut and then set them aside to work on my sunset.

I grabbed a piece of scrap white cardstock and then used my blending tools to blend together 3 different Mama Elephant pigment inks. I love pigment inks for getting lovely, deep color like this. I then took that piece and cut a circle from it with a stitched circle die. I used my MISTI to stamp my sentiment on top of it with some black ink.

I adhered my circle to the top part of a top-folding card base and then used foam tape to adhere my previously colored images over the top of it. Super simple, but absolutely sweet!

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see how you're inspired by our cue this week!



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, as always, Rachel! Beautiful Copic coloring on your tropical images and I love how you created the background sunset...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! Gorgeous take on the cue card!! Hugs Anna xo

    ReplyDelete