Tuesday, October 31, 2017

CASology: List

Hello! I'm back with a brand new cue from CASology!


I struggled a little with this cue until I remembered this cute little stamp from My Favorite Things.


I'm a huge coffee lover, so this card is right up my alley! I cut out my coffee cup die from some different browns and then assembled the two pieces together. I stamped my sentiment onto the cup in dark brown ink and then used a pen to check off each item on the list. I cut and folded my card base and then used a different stamp set to stamp my coffee bean heart in the same dark brown ink. I adhered my coffee cup on top of the heart using some foam tape. Simple, but sweet!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I love your crisp clean design with the coffee cup and the heart-shaped coffee beans are such a fabulous idea! Thanks for inspiring me to play along, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete