Tuesday, March 13, 2018

CASology: Bug

Hello, everyone! I know I haven't been posting as much  lately and that's because my dog had surgery recently. Nothing serious, she just had a tumor removed, but I've had to keep an eye on her so she doesn't open her stitches. And she's quite the handful when it comes to keeping still! So because of that, I've been spending a lot of time shut in the bedroom where there aren't as many things for her to scratch her butt on (which is where her stitches are!).

Anyway, on to today's post! It's time for a new cue from CASology!


Whenever I see a cue like this, I automatically think of this super cute set from Sunny Studio Stamps. It has the most adorable little ants that are invading a picnic.


I started this card by stamping my tiny scene with my sentiment beneath it using my MISTI. Then I used an oval die to cut it out. I did a little simple coloring with my Copics and then adhered it to a Kraft card base. Super simple, but super cute!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to start updating my blog more frequently now that Molly has her stitches out and I don't have to watch her so closely. So stop by again soon for more cardmaking fun!


1 comment:

  1. Fun card! Love the little scene! Awesome job with the basket details!

    ReplyDelete